For our "Advanced Manufacturing SW" department, headquartered in Switzerland with additional teams in Italy, Spain, and Poland, we are looking for a highly skilled professional to help us transform our vision of smart manufacturing into reality.
- Design and development of production-grade, 3D CAM SW for the automated programming and control of robots, in particular for the motion planning and collision detection thereof.
- Test and Deploy the aforementioned SW to the Bystronic's cloud, mobile, and desktop platforms by means of our sophisticated DevOps pipelines, digital-twin tools, and world-class smart-factory demo center.
- Work in an agile manner together with the Bystronic's multinational, near-shoring teams using our modern SCRUM/KANBAN procedures and collaboration tools.
- University degree or degree from University of Applied Sciences (BSc, FH) in a relevant field, preferably Computer-Engineering or -Science; an MSc (ETH) or higher, academic title will be considered a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of C# .NET (Framework and Core) technologies and advanced skills in designing and testing cloud applications, preferably using the MS Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET WPF (Core Desktop Extensions) UI technologies; additional experience in the .Net Entity, ASP .NET Web API frameworks, or WebSocket (SignalR) technologies will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of SW modelling languages (i.e. UML, Gherkin) and relevant architecture tools (i.e. Enterprise Architect), as well as experience in using modern development (i.e. VS, VS-Code), testing (i.e. xUnit, MSTest, Jasmine, TestComplete), and DevOps (i.e. TeamCity) tools.
- Fundamental knowledge of 3D computer graphics concepts, technologies, and tools (i.e. OpenCascade, ACIS, Parasolid, CGM, Hoops); experience with CAD/CAM application development or experience in robot motion-planning will be considered a significant plus.
- Experience in working in an agile environment (i.e. SCRUM, KANBAN).
- Working proficiency in English; knowledge of German will be considered a significant plus.
What we offer
Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge.