- Collaborate with other developers to design and implement the new applications, frameworks, and features within the team backlog.
- Understand and apply our technical architecture to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure deployments.
- Develop cloud-native systems, scalable in microservices
- Working with solution consultants, product managers, and technical architects to define and estimate deliverables and timelines
- Share experience and knowledge with other developers
- Apply SCRUM software and process engineering best practices
Qualifications (absolute must-haves walking in the door)
- Graduate in Systems Analysis, Computer Engineering or similar areas.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The organized thought process of thinking and coding
- Experience deploying in the AWS cloud preferred
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative applications.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- A passion for technology and engaged with the technology community
Experiences (advanced skills must have)
- First class C# and .Net framework skills
- RESTful API oriented design
- Entity Framework Core and ASP.NET MVC
- MS-SQL Database
- Web API / REST / JSON;
- SQL Server functions, procedures, triggers
- Single page applications: Angular 2+
- Advanced English speaking is a must have
- Experience in Scrum
Nice to have as differential:
- Knowledge of UX / UI and front-end
- Desirable experience with development for AWS
- Desirable experience with non-relational banks (MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- CI / CD and automated tests
Por favor, continue com a sua candidatura