DFO Global Performance Commerce is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), Manila and Brisbane.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations and to partner with our test and development teams to create and deploy technical automation.
You will debug complex problems and breathe new life into technical roadblocks, working with our test and development teams to ensure existing and new features run smoothly and work effectively. With no bug too small, you understand that creating seamless automation solutions is the key to defect prevention, not simply defect detection. This team works collaboratively with the development and test team, they are not a testing team.
- 3+ years’ professional experience with a solid proficiency in C#
- Writing automation – C# is required
- Experience with automation software such as Selenium, So aptest etc
- A strong understanding of testing methodologies - Ability to test own scripts, Update scripts, Debug process & Fix bugs on existing scripts
- Ability to quickly adapt to new systems and learn in-house tools
- Understanding Software Development Life-Cycle processes - Agile experience is huge plus
- Experience with version control and build systems
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Writing Automation in C# - Building automation tools/Test automation scripts
- Debug and identify bugs in current system
- Develops and executes automated unit testing suites.
- Clarifies how features should work to eliminate ambiguous requirements
- Provide feedback on test-ability during design reviews
- Proactively reviews his/her automation strategy for completeness with leads
- Takes responsibility for all tasks related to his/her assigned features
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation