Amazon is closely following the impacts of COVID-19. Learn more on how we are supporting our employees, candidates, customers and communities through the pandemic.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding software development engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch applied scientists. We’re looking for someone who innovates and loves solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
The monthly gross salary according to the CBA is at least EUR 4.006. There is a willingness to make an overpayment, depending on qualification and professional experience.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field, or 3+ years professional experience in software development.
· Strong coding skills in C++ or Python.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Excellent problem solving ability.
· Knowledge of fundamentals in computer vision, computer graphics, machine learning and state of the art 3D game engines.
· Knowledge of engineering practices and patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, certification and live site operations.
· Experience communicating with various teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.