Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 245124
Job Description: Software Engineer(Teamcenter Developer)
As an IT Software Engineer for PLM Siemens Teamcenter, you will be part of an Agile team in a fast-paced environment partnered with business stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing\customizing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software applications on the Siemens PLM Teamcenter (Tc) platform and contributing to all software development activities. We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent configuration, customization, development, and analytics skills. You will ensure the implementation is consistent with company policies. In this hands-on position, you'll work to increase the speed and efficiency of the program by supporting the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program activity and business systems.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Planning, development, testing, and implementation of Teamcenter customizations and upgrades
• Structure design and BOM management experience
• Strong experience in AWC Installation, Configuration and Customization
• Configure and develop Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other Teamcenter modules
• Develop rich client customization, ITK programming & services customization
• Troubleshooting / resolving issues collaboratively and assist team in finding solutions
• Collaborate with functional experts and technical architects to understand technical requirements, develop solution and create demonstration.
• Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
• Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product.
• Should have a fast learning curve to adept new technologies.
• Contribute to testing, risk analysis, group presentations, status reporting, and more
• Demonstrable experience in Product, BOM and Schedule Management
• Experience with TcRA and T4EA desirable
• Development and configuration experience with BMIDE in a multiple instance environment
• Experience with Teamcenter Workflow and custom handlers development and support.
• Hands on experience adjusting ACLs and Rule Tree.
• Experience with Integration between Teamcenter and ERP Systems
• Programming experience in ITK, Client Customization, C#, C++, Java, Scripting Languages
• Developed and administered security access within an enterprise application
• Experience with Active Workspace, Teamcenter Report and Query Builder, or Teamcenter Access Manager desirable
• Proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic and research. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to take initiative and ownership by absorbing and retaining information across a range of technical areas.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-SR3 || Tier 3 ||