We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to create digital experiences to shape the way for the future of Mercedes-Benz and a new world of mobility.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people.
In this role you will
Be responsible for the creation and further development of demanding enterprise omnichannel content management solutions for Mercedes-Benz Cars. Your holistic view of the software development lifecycle allows you to work closely with our software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Cloud Business Services, and product owners.
Collaborate in a cross-functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals. You support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns. You can demonstrate your demand on highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unit tests and hardening it with the latest security standards
To succeed you need
- At least 5 years of professional experience with AEM
- To be comfortable with editable templates, core components, content and experience fragments and ACS commons
- Experience with AEM migrations
- To have integration experience with other systems
- Understanding of AEM infrastructure components including repository, clustering, replication is required
- To be familiar with REST principles and the development of REST services
- Of course working with tools like JUnit or Mockito complement your development expertise
- To be familiar with version control systems (Git) and build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- To have a good understanding of software design patterns
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You are willing to learn and keep your knowledge up-to-date
- To have an understanding of agile methodologies and are comfortable working in collaborative, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
There will be big smiles if you
- Are familiar with the Adobe Ecosystem
- Worked already for some big AEM projects
- Have some skills in training and leading other people
You will be happy with
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- IPhone,MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Feel good actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks (Test Drives, Renting Programs and more)
- Much more cool stuff …
What you’ll need to know about us
- Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. We are focused on creating digital experiences for the future of Mercedes-Benz mobility worldwide, developing products for Sales & Marketing.
- Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
- We work in Holacracy – a “non-classical” framework which represents our operating system within the company. Our setup is based on purpose, circles and roles as well as their specific accountabilities.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Lisbon. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).