Software Engineer – Vienna / Dornbirn at Transwide
Software Engineer – Vienna / Dornbirn
Do you have a few years experience in Software Engineering? Are you interested in the logistics’ technology industry? Are you looking for a truly international work environment, with colleagues from all over the world? Are you fluent in English? Then you are our newest Software Engineer in our Austrian offices!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS POSITION?
- Working as a member of an agile feature-team in designing, coding, and testing new features of our ALPEGA transport-management-system (TMS) cloud platform
- Development of solutions for technically challenging and complex logistics requirements
- Take ownership of code quality and perform code reviews to ensure a maintainable, reliable, and clean code
- Continuous improvement and refactoring of the existing code base to strive for technical excellence
- Implementation of comprehensive automated tests following a behavior-driven development approach
- Ensuring the availability of our production systems following DevOps principle
This position will be based in Dornbirn or Vienna.
WE HAVE A MATCH IF
- are a team player with experience in a collaborative, agile work environment
- are interested in new trends and technologies
- like to learn, are flexible, and have a will to deep dive into an existing code base to further improve our product platform together with your team colleagues
- have a completed technical qualification (HTL, FH/Uni)
- are familiar with any of the other technologies we use, such as Oracle DB, Oracle Cloud, Atlassian Tools, Ansible, Jira, Gitlab, Selenium, Rest APIs
- have very good written and spoken language skills in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Aus rechtlichen Gründen möchten wir darauf hinweisen, dass das kollektivvertragliche Jahresgehalt für diese Position mindestens EUR 35.784 brutto beträgt. Das tatsächliche Gehalt ist abhängig von Deinen Kenntnissen, Fähigkeiten und Erfahrungen.
- A challenging and dynamic surrounding with a lot of space to develop within a fast-growing organization
- International and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible working time with Home Office to let you embrace a healthy work-life balance
- An open corporate culture with short communication channels
- Fringe benefits
Remember to mention that you found this position on Graduateland