Forschungs- und EntwicklungstechnikerIn
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
1 Software and Mixed Signal Verification Engineer (f/m/div)*
Type: Full time
Start: Feb 01, 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge? This job offers the opportunity to bring in your Software and Analog Mixed-Signal Verification knowledge and develop your technical and personal skills in a growing, fast paced and motivated team. Come on board and be part of an international team with interfaces to analog and digital designers as well as to system architects, test and lab engineers.
In your new job, you will:
- Perform top-level AMS verification with focus on ADCs, Power Management, Clocking Interfaces and Systems using fast spice solver and Perl based regression environment for mixed mode simulations
- Work in close loop with design and concept engineers in order to define targets, constantly align with team colleagues, digital and post silicon verification engineers to share best practices and RDDF implementation methods
- Participate to innovation Projects in the field of Automation, AI/Machine Learning with the aim of boosting efficiency of the analog mixed-signal verification work-flow: starting from feasibility study to software/GUI development, testing and validation, documentation, team roll out and support
You describe yourself as a highly enthused team player who can structure and solve complex tasks. You remain focused on solutions, open and flexible even in demanding situations with a high degree of commitment and energy. You demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Telematics or comparable with focus on electronics
- 2+ years of experience in design and/or verification
- SPICE, VHDL, (System)Verilog knowledge
- Excellent programming skills, e.g. Matlab, Perl, C, C++
- Solid know-how on mixed-signal simulators (e.g. XA/VCS)
- Analog and digital design experience
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F-G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Apply to this position online by following the URL and entering the JOB ID in our job search:
Job ID: 49277
Angaben des Unternehmens gemäß Gleichbehandlungsgesetz:
Das Mindestentgelt für die Stelle als Software and Mixed Signal Verification Engineer (f/m/div)* beträgt 2.896,77 EUR brutto pro Monat auf Basis Vollzeitbeschäftigung. Bereitschaft zur Überzahlung.
"Beruf" ist definiert als eine Bündelung von Einzelberufen. In den AMS-Datensätzen werden Einzelberufe verwendet. Daher können "Beruf" und "Einzelberuf" unterschiedlich sein.