Your key responsibilities:
Design and implement our Cloud native applications and microservices, testing harnesses, and cloud development technology for 3D Simulation.
You will join our Agile Scrum team, and will participate in all the Scrum activities, such as the sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review.
In addition, you will develop and deploy state of the art 3D Simulation software on the Cloud using both internally and externally developed components and services for 3D graphics, data management, authentication, metering, etc.
You will work in close collaboration with other Scrum teams, the Architects, the QA team and other Siemens teams for development on the Cloud.
What do you need in order to be successful?
- Experience with either AWS or other Cloud environments is a strong advantage
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, dynamic, agile development environment.
Other skills appreciated:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development with 2+ years designing production software system
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Experience as a full stack engineer, for both server and client side applications
- Proficiency in one or more of the following:
- Good understanding of C++ for some of the back-end service components
- AngularJS, Node.js, WebGL, Git, Jira, NPM, Gulp, Yarn, React JS
- RESTful API's and micro services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is desired
- Experience in preparing and deploying services on the Cloud is desired
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in the Cloud
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time