Welcome to Blackshark.ai. We believe in creating value by providing powerful insights.
Blackshark.ai is creating a digital twin of planet earth powered by satellite data & artificial intelligence.
We are a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers based in San Francisco, Seattle, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe's computer vision hub.
Our revolutionary platform is using Machine Learning to extract information from the surface of our planet by using satellite imagery and other relevant data. A patented reconstruction technology allows streaming and rendering of detected 3D features in unmatched visual quality containing material properties and other semantic features.
We have a culture being focused on individuals and their individual goals in order to create something bigger than ourselves.
Come and join Blackshark.ai and help us create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth.
- Extend and maintain Blacksharks capabilities for manipulating and rendering a semantic 3D environment
- Implement custom game engine features and rendering techniques and state-of-the-art graphics effects
- Integrate proprietary geospatial data streaming and geometry processing libraries
- Research and push the state-of-the-art in virtual world rendering for photo-realistic and data visualization purposes
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4 in the rendering and geometry processing stage
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with all teams in an agile English-speaking environment
- Several years experience with 3D computer graphics
- Familiarity with geometry and texture streaming
- Background in deploying and optimizing software on multiple platforms (on-prem/cloud)
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and animation tools (Houdini, Blender, etc.)
- Familiarity with GIS applications and technologies
Why join us?
- Cutting-edge projects with global Tier 1 reference customers in a wide range of industries.
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Friendly atmosphere, with amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, and agile work environment where your ideas and concepts are welcome.
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a team eager to drive innovation.
- A culture that values teamwork, expertise sharing and humility, and where all collaborate towards the same goal.
- Work-life balance and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- HQ situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem with an extraordinary high quality of life, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations.*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position