Bentley Systems has an exciting new opportunity for talented individuals who are enthusiastic to develop industry leading design engineering collaboration product - ProjectWise Design Integration. ProjectWise addresses the need for engineers to collaborate on designing large infrastructure projects, like nuclear power plants, oil refineries, factories, roads, railways, tunnels, bridges and so on. Our new colleagues will be responsible and take part in all the development stages of this software, leveraging agile methodologies and the latest cloud technologies.
• Working with a team in an agile, continuous integration and continuous delivery software development process
• Understanding and defining software requirements
• Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services
• Designing and developing new features, products, or web solutions
• Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment
• Integrating various cloud services into our product
• Education: BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY)
• 4+ years of industry experience in software development
• Technical background: Significant project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C# or Electron application.
• Experience in consumption of cloud services and REST interfaces
• Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services
• Knowledge of agile scrum development, test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to lead others
• Able to work under moderate supervision
C++, .NET / C#,
Experience in consumption of cloud services and REST interfaces
Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services
Knowledge of agile scrum development, test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes.