Come build the future of agriculture
stenon offers the world’s first real-time soil analysis solution for agriculture.
With our IoT solution consisting of intelligent sensor fusion, artificial intelligence and data analysis, we are solving a major and global problem in agriculture and society. We provide the necessary data for cultivation optimization that is currently not economically accessible and thus create extreme values for farmers.
- Design, build and maintain backend systems, e.g. a real-time data processing stream or a data architecture for machine-learning
- Contribute to frontend projects like our IoT-GUI as well as the dynamic web-application
- Build up the cloud infrastructure to make sure that our IoT devices can talk all the way up to a Mobile App seamlessly
- Define the technical roadmap together with the CTO and the VP of Software Engineering
- Customer Focused: You measure the success of your work with the actual value created for the user and the business. You don't consider your job to be done until you receive this feedback.
- End-to-end responsible: If you work on a project, you care about the whole life-cycle: Ideation, planning, coding, testing, deploying and getting called at night if things break.
- A Problem Solver: The input to your work is not a highly detailed task list, but a problem. Starting from there you work closely with the team to come up with a solution, that you can iteratively validate.
- working on a meaningful product with actual impact
- freedom to solve real-world problems within your own area of responsibility and ownership
- a modern and flexible tech-stack
- choice of development hardware (MacBook or Thinkpad)
- personal development and education (e.g. possibility to participate in meetups and conferences)
- a diverse team of experienced and engaged developers and scientists
- public transport ticket
What it's like to work at stenon?
We are on a mission to make soil data accessible in real-time and thus changing the way farmers are able to cultivate their land. To archive this we put our customers first and try to deeply understand the challenges they have. This will allow us to build the best possible products.
We value transparency and honesty to become as performant as possible. With an open, yet always constructive feedback culture we learn from each other and improve constantly.
We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.