This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of RM application.
• Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components
• Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components
• Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
• Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
• Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the application.
• Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team
• Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in related field - Computer Science, Math, or comparable field Req Or
• Master's Degree Pref
• 5 to 9 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with asp.net technologies
• Experience with c#, .net framework.
• Ability to write clean code
• History of successfully designing small to medium system components
• Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail
• Technical/functional expertise
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
• Energy, motivation and work rate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.