Software Engineer (m/w/d) Join our Team... Apply now!!!
ASCO Engineering (www.asco-engineering.at ) – a member of ASCO Group International (www.asco-group.at ) - is a technical service provider in the field of plant construction, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering and information technology. As a specialist in Human Resource Management and Quality Management, the company focuses on the implementation and support of in-house projects as well as external projects for our customers.
- Configuring and adaption of Electronic Flight Strip System
- Realization of technical requirements analysis
- Adaption of systems regarding coding (C++)
- Design & implementation of automated tests (Python)
- Testing and verifications in Graz as well as occasional acceptance tests on site with the customer
- Detailed documentation of the tasks
- Analysis and bug fixing in case of problems reported
- Finished technical college (HTL) or studies in Computer Science (TU, FH) or relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of Software, Systems, Networks
- Good skills in Linux & Software Development (C++, Python)
- Skills in Air Traffic Control procedures (ATC) would be a benefit
- Fluently in English, German beneficial
- Travelling requirements to international airports and customers (~25%)
- Team-player with high motivation for the aviation business as well as project work with customers all over the world, self-driven and independent personality
- Options for individual and specialised education and training
- Good working atmosphere in an internationally successful company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, employee parking spaces and good public transport connections
- The opportunity to actively shape your own career
Gross salary from EUR 3.100,00 for 38,5 hours per week. Possibility of overpayment depending on your qualification and experience!