* Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are offering you the possibility to join our motivated Credit Suisse Lending Services team to be part of the Credit Digitalization/Transformation Journey
* A key position as Software Engineer in Test (Automation) role within the Private Banking & Wealth Management Unit where you actively involved in a dynamic globally distributed team delivering digital solutions to our clients and prospects
* Responsibility to Maintain test data & test environments and to learn groundbreaking data anonymization techniques
* Become a member of our agile scrum team with onsite and offshore development by support integration, testing and the chance to work with modern architecture and usage of the newest technology like Cucumber, Python, Angular, J2EE, Rest Services, Micro Services, Spring Boot, Oracle DB, Selenium based Test Framework
* A challenging work place in a collaborative environment and modern software development tools with JIRA & Confluence and DevOps toolchain & Continuous Integration (Jenkins, GIT, Pipelines, Open shift)
* A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
* A degree in Information Technology, computer science or equivalent, professional experience in Software Testing & Quality Processes in agile world with flair towards Banking domain
* You possess strong test automation and DB skills (Usage of Cucumber, Python, Selenium ) & understanding of the data models, Big data and new technologies (JEE 8, EJB, Rest Services) or web technologies (Angular 7/8/9) in addition to in-depth knowledge and experience in Oracle database and SQL, Unix Scripting from testing perspective a plus
* You are keen on adherence to Software Testing standards, Guidelines, Service Oriented Architecture with deep understanding of Patterns (Design) and you show a strong dedication to test-driven development (JUnit, Continuous Integration and Test Automation)
* You are able to communicate efficiently (proficiency in English, German is a plus) and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network (with e.g. Requirement Engineers, Scrum Master and Product Owner, Project leads, Programmers, Offshore resources, Testers etc.)
* You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude in combination with a collaborative personality
* Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application!
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Title: *Software Engineer in Test/Automation (m/w) #160274*
Location: *Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich*
Requisition ID: *160274*