H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open-source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales, and Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster, and cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens, and MarketAxess. For more information and to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit www.h2o.ai .
We are building an automation team dedicated to transforming the way we perform testing. The team will be focused on developing automation frameworks and tools for everything that is repeated twice or more. For our Next Generation solutions, we are building quality in with 80%+ code coverage in unit testing. The automation team will focus on automating system tests, acceptance tests, and integration tests. We are looking for a person who is passionate about automation and technology, possesses a collaborative mindset, and has a deep curiosity as to how things work ‘under the hood.’ We want those that are both self-directed and able to serve as leaders and mentors for this growing team.
If you enjoy pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo, and working with the latest technologies, then we would love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, lead, guide, and mentor to implement a best-in-class test automation framework and continue to evolve the test automation roadmap
- Collaborate with developers and architects to ensure new product features are designed to be testable using automation • Drive and improve automation strategy with the goal to increase automation coverage across the product suite
- Discover and analyze quality gaps while defining and publishing key performance metrics for the automated testing •
- Participate in design and architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Manage quality by owning defects, production incidents, user-workflow test plans, orchestrating automated testing with the teams, and prioritizing technical debt and architectural spikes where appropriate to improve quality of the product suite
- Comply with established automation guidelines and standards for code consistency and maintainability
- • Co-ordinate activities of automation test engineers and integrate test cases into the automation test suite
- Analyze and troubleshoot test case failures to identify the need for a functional update or a test case update. Hands-on technical who is not willing to shy away from a challenge!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering program, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the related domain
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms, web, API and database testing technologies
- Knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends.
- Experience with test automation and test management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Ranorex, Appium, JMeter, SOAPUI, Postman, Protractor.
- Experience leading test automation teams in an agile design environment including a continuous delivery environment
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data-driven, keyword-driven, hybrid, and behavior-driven)
- Knowledge of Docker containerization and Kubernetes deployment and orchestration
- Knowledge of automated build management tools • Familiarity with Linux development environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Git
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills • Strong initiative and ability to learn quickly
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible work hours and time off.
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.