What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About the role:
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Full Stack Software Engineer for our Reviews and Marketing Automation team located in Gurgaon, India. This position works closely with our product owners, marketers and engineers to build best in class marketing automation using oracle eloqua, develop and/or enhance reviews platform and build integrations to various systems with Gartner Digital markets
What You Will Do:
● Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures such as databases, large scale data processing and API
● Ensure architecture will support the requirements of the business applying best practices and experience in the field
● Be an active participant in technical design process and expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features;
● Create test automation for unit, functional and integration tests
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, maintenance, efficiency and quality
● Develop code and API documentation as a reference.
● Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology.
● Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and others
What You Will Need:
● Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or Computer Engineering or any relevant discipline
● 3+ years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer
● Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, and best practices.
● Must have full stack experience using C#, .Net Core, Angular JS and RDBMS.
● Should have built and used a REST API
● Ability and willingness to work with remote teams
● Ability to work with Docker containerized apps is a plus
Who you are:
● Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
● Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/other IT groups).
● Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
● Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of solutions.
● Strong desire to improve upon their skills in software development, frameworks, and technologies
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
● Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
● A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 17,000 associates serving clients in 14,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit [...] .
Diversity, inclusion, and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: [...] efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.