Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
The Test and Release Engineering team at Contentsquare is a multi-functional team comprising of SETs who works across the techno-functional perimeter. The main responsibility of a SET is to make sure the AUT is stretched to the fullest, often beyond its supposed limits to ensure coherence, stability and throughput. To make sure this process is scalable and reproducible, the SETs are a lot more than just testers. In addition to working with the other members of the R&D team, the SETs work closely with the other stakeholders like product management, customer success managers, sales, marketing etc. SETs help to build a safety net for Contentsquare’s solution while continuing to propagate best practices in the company.
As a SET in Data QA Team, your main job will be to help accelerate the test automation process in your assigned team. You will be the go-to person for the developers and the product managers when it comes to software quality in your product perimeter. You will be the torchbearer for Contentsquare’s software QoS. You will be working alongside the other members of the Test Engineering team to help develop the existing test automation framework. You will design and formalise the acceptance tests which are required for the validation of the product. In a nutshell, you will be someone who understands the technology really fast, creates a toolset to facilitate automation for the smallest possible task, and can never accept NO as an answer.
● Learn how the Contentsquare solution works and get Contentsquare certified.
● Own the QA process inside a feature team, implementing QA best practices and improving on the existing testing practices.
● Test the feature both manually & automatically by implementing test cases using our automation framework.
● Enhance, maintain, and/or refactor existing automation.
● Formalise the test cases in our test case management tool to ensure distributed presence of product and test knowledge.
● Using the KPIs we have implemented for measuring testing efforts, follow and improve the test strategy in your product perimeter.
● Provide validation and support for other cross team projects intersecting with your product perimeter.
● Provide feedback to various stakeholders to improve the processes, product, etc by the means of various communication processes and tools.
● Minimum 2 years of previous work experience as a software test engineer in a backend environment (data services).
● Previous experience of test automation
● Previous experience of programming in at least one language (Python, Java are prefered).
● Previous experience of testing APIs
● At ease with GIT and the command line.
● Previous experience of working with CI servers (Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI, etc).
● Comfortable with working in a Linux environment.
● Previous experience of working with Docker or other containerisation technologies.
● Previous experience of working with AWS and microservice architecture.
● Previous experience of working with the ELK stack.
● Previous experience of agile testing, JIRA.
● ISTQB Certified.
● Ability to use existing tools to create complex and efficient automation toolsets.
● Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders involved in the projects.
● Ability to work collaboratively with technical and functional stakeholders.
● Ability to move fast and fail faster.
● Ability to prioritize tasks, follow the deadlines and have a never give up attitude.
● Fluent English
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.