The primary purpose of this role is to translate business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs and to deliver code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions. This includes developing, configuring, or modifying integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments. This role facilitates the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 2 years of experience in software development or a related field
• 2 years of experience in database technologies
• 1 year of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 2 years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization
• 4 years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software
• 4 years of experience with technical documentation in a software development environment
• 2 years of experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
• 2 years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
• Experience with application and integration middleware
1. Strong analytical skill
2. Strong knowledge in Core Java/ J2ee.
- Should be able to solve and write Core Java based problems and programs during interview
3. Must have strong knowledge in Data Structure.
4. Strong knowledge in Spring (mainly in Core, MVC, ORM and Security modules)
5. Strong knowledge in SpringBoot
6. Strong knowledge in Hibernate/JPA
7. Should have a sound knowledge and experience about Microservice design patterns
8. Should have knowledge in build and deployment tools.
9. Good to have some experience on GCP, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
10. Optional Add on –
ii. Some experience on Pub/Sub based architecture.
1. Behavioural Requirement
- Right attitude of learning and accepting challenges.