Overview - The job profile involves understanding and implementing the latest technologies and closely following the global trends on the web and mobile web development.
Here is what we look for in a Software Engineer- Node.Js - At Shaadi, it’s all about the users. We have to think like the user and plan all strategies and align content strategy accordingly. The efforts of the Technology team are to keep our primary TG engaged and attract a newer audience.
Be the USER: Think from a user perspective, and plan content strategies according to what will be relatable to them.
Deliver WOW: Never settle for mediocrity. Aspire for new user benchmarks. Passionately seek unconventional solutions that have the potential of breaking new grounds achieving exponential reach and engagement.
Embrace & Drive CHANGE: Embrace curiosity. Accept and enthusiastically encourage change while questioning the status quo and showing initiative. Never let the fear of failing hold you back.
Role - Managing development work (including planning, estimation, and execution). Leading and mentoring a team of developers. Ensuring high quality and compliant project delivery by collaborating with product management / QA / support. Managing team and Working on leading mobile consumer portals.
What you will do in this role
• Review requirements, design specifications and propose a solution and have a discussion before implementation
• Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
• Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
• Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
• Work with QA team for resolving issues
• Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
What you should have
3 years to 5 years of work experience developing complex software
Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline
Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
Knowledge of any static-typed and/or functional languages