Protegrity, a global leader in data security, protects sensitive data everywhere and future-proofs businesses as data-privacy regulations evolve. Maintaining privacy today across distributed data has become impossibly complicated. With Protegrity, enterprises can secure data wherever it resides, control how it’s protected, and have confidence that data is safe, even if a breach occurs. The Protegrity Data Protection Platform is a modern alternative to traditionally complex data-protection methods that leave gaps in security.
Deep integrations with Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Cloudera, Databricks, and many other enterprise applications ensure that data remains fully protected in hybrid-cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises environments without performance penalties. The platform’s fine-grained data protection anonymizes personally identifiable information (PII) that’s used in AI and machine learning models, providing faster access to critical analytics data and dramatically shortening the time to business insights.
- BE/ME/MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience
As a Software Engineer - QA, you will be responsible for Quality of one our core product. You must have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills. You will participate in the automation design discussions and make a difference in shaping the future direction. You will be a technical mentor of the junior QA members and the work will involve close interaction with development, PO and Lead QA member of the team. You must be comfortable gathering requirements, set up environments, design and plan automation and test based on a general guideline locally and on the cloud.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
- You will need to work with leads, senior and junior engineers, Product Owner and Product Manager to design and develop test plans based on functional/design specifications and ensures test coverage is met and customer scenarios are factored into testing
- You should be able to understand impact of changes on automation and plan for automation maintenance efforts proactively
- You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD, build patch automation.
- You will be owning the quality of your product area and will be responsible for related deliveries to customer
- You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
- Be aware of impact of design decisions to customer upgrade paths and brings that knowledge into design discussions
- You should be able to handle aggressive schedules and changing requirements
- You will need to support customers requests and get involved with Support team members to debug and analyze customer issues and provide root cause analysis for the same
- Hands on with writing code/scripts using Java/Python (any programming language)
- Experience in designing and maintaining automation frameworks using Java/Python or any programming language along with Selenium
- Hands on with using Linux/Unix systems
- Must have worked on any one of the Cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Good understanding of CI/CD platforms (including Jenkins, Artifactory but not limited to only these)
- Experience on Robot Framework is an added advantage
- Understanding of Containerization [Docker, Kubernetes]
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience with SCRUM methodology