Dein vielfältiges Aufgabengebiet
- Together with our Head of CRM you rethink insurance and thrive for the best possible experience for our customers.
- You develop elegant code that requires research, interactivity, and curiosity. You analyze and improve the effectiveness, performance, and scalability of our products.
- You really want to understand customer needs and problems to build the best solutions.
- You contribute to a modular, state-of-the-art software platform with a microservice architecture.
- You collaborate with analytics teams to make the outcome from ML models available in the CRM system
- Integrate new and various data sources to our DWH and/or to our new Marketing Automation Solution. This included first party data as well as 3rd party data.
- You thrive for 100% automation: Not only for customer processes but also in software delivery, testing and operations
- With your team, you take ownership of the products you build and continuously work to improve them.
Du bringst Folgendes mit
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in software development - specifically in marketing support, campaign management, customer relationship management areas.
- Ideally, you have worked with market leading CRM software packages (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Pegasystems, Zendesk, etc.)
- You have experience working with data and you see data as a way-of-life.
- You have a passion and the skills required to ship high quality software as well as software solutions.
- You have relevant work experience in an agile team.
- You understand web-scale software architectures and integration.
- You feel comfortable building cloud-native applications.
- You like experimenting with cutting-edge technologies.
- You like to share and spread your knowledge.
- You are curious and always question the status quo.
Dein spannendes Arbeitsumfeld
We want to become Germany's most popular mobile insurer and beyond, build the success story with us!
- We are a technology company with an insurance license and a startup mindset.
- Our tech culture builds upon trust and empowerment.
- We love different, creative and smart people who take pride in what they do.
- Flexible working hours, modern office space combined with home office days and 30 days of vacation - standard.
- Take advantage of great mentoring and an online e-learning platform for self-determined learning.
Das ist deine Traumrolle, wenn:
Bitte fahren Sie mit Ihrer Bewerbung fort