MakeMeReach is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE…) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
MakeMeReach is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999.
We are hiring a Senior Fullstack Developer in a challenging environment.
Role & Responsibilities
Social Advertising is the fastest growing segment of ad tech. Users of the MakeMeReach platform require the best world class tool in order to keep growing and achieve their goals.
As a key member of the development team, you will contribute to high value projects such as:
- Working on challenging module/ key features that help our customers scale & empower their Network Ad business (i.e. cross-network ad solutions, analytics process integration with our tracking tool, etc.);
- Integrating all new Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and other Networks Ads capabilities into our powerful platform;
- Close collaboration with our UI designer, product owner to iterate on our product, define API requirements and participate in UX choices;
- Optimization of services queries to large data sets and store structure to reduce rendering latencies; Reconsidering layout while interacting with complex Partners’ API under multiparameter settings;
- Interface with other guild masters to incorporate ideas and features; help our Front Guild fight technical debt and get rid of obsolete tech from legacy;
- Testing practices would be your daily habits
Our stack :
- Typescript, ES 6/7;
- Front-end: VueJS 2.6, Vuex, RxJS, Element UI; Babel and Webpack to transpile ES 6/7 code ; Sass for CSS processing;
- Back-end: NodeJs (NestJS) and part of legacy in Hacklang, severless microservice architecture;
- Database/Cache: MongoDB, Redis;
- Infra: Serverless solution, AWS, Terraform, Docker.
We are looking for people willing to own their projects, to take risks and to go further than what the users are asking.
Your are/you have:
- A real HACKER thrives in technical challenges, comfortable with ambiguity;
- Creative problem solver in a short timeframe;
- You are a DOER: “tomorrow” is not in your vocabulary!
- Both passionated by code and by the customer that will use the tool you creates
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 8+ years experience mandatory in development with respect to state-of-the-art best practices;
- Proven experience in designing large scale frontend applications;
- High-performance NoSQL/Cache engine (i.e. Redis, LevelDB or ScyllaDB) experience appreciated;
- Experience in store/state structure optimization appreciated;
- Mastery of TDD appreciated;
- Testing experience (unit, integration, e2e) with Jest & Cypress appreciated;
- Experience in performance optimization with build tools appreciated;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Autonomous, fast-learner and proactive.
- CV in English mandatory
- Very dynamic and challenging environment
- Attractive wage and daily perks (fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships...)
- Great office in the center of Paris, with stunning terrace
- International, open-minded and united team
- Contacts with the biggest online advertisers and agencies, and very close relationships with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Google teams.