Are you a Microsoft Software Engineer looking for a company where you can use your experience to help grow a world leading software company in data science? We have permanent role that could be perfect for you.
If you enjoy being hands on, working across the full development cycle, we have the right role for you.
What we can offer you?
- You will be joining a market leading organisation creating innovative technology beneficially impacting across the globe
- An organisation with a global presence
- A high performing team dedicated to innovation and building dynamic market leading technologies
- An opportunity to step forward with your career
- A work location closer to home, in Chadstone.
What’s expected of you?
- Ability to develop and maintain systems that delight our customers
- A positive attitude towards trying new ways of solving problems
- Influence designs and implementations to foster Built-In Quality
- Actively participate in code reviews covering the entire stack
- An ability to determine the technical design in their area of concern, within the architectural and UX guidelines
- Design, code and maintain software libraries and API’s that drive our applications
- Develop in a team orientated environment, including on-shore, off-shore and cross functional team members
What are we looking for? Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years commercial software development experience
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of version control tools (git or TFS)
- Comfort in working in an Agile SDLC environment
- Experience in developing in the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Experience in C# - Windows Forms / WPF
- Experience in Microsoft API Technologies
- Experience in .Net Framework
- Experience in Agile tools e.g. Jira or similar
- Advantageous if you have current Microsoft Certification e.g. MSCD App Builder or Azure Developer Associate
- A bonus if you have experience in data science technology e.g. NLP
- Experience in Microsoft Cloud and Web technologies – Azure / ASP.Net / Razor
- Experience in .Net Core
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
How to apply
If you possess the qualities detailed above and are looking for an opportunity to further your career in a thriving industry, please apply now.
We’d love to hear from you!
We know people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to positions.
If you think you would like to take on this opportunity, submit your application now!