· Design and develop large-scale solutions or platforms using Cloud services like AWS in alignment with the firm-wide strategies and security controls.
· Deploy and enable Cloud based solutions at firm level supporting complex analytics and day to day business operations.
· Migrate legacy and big data applications to Cloud native applications with zero downtime.
· Develop solutions or tools to monitor, provision components for automation of the processes, services and reports.
· Leverage your strong operational skills to develop impactful recommendations on upstream product, process, or policy improvements that will optimize the user experience.
· 12+ years of software engineering experience
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
· Collaborations with Product Manager and LOB as part of Agile framework to develop design and implement the services or features in the chosen platforms
· Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
· Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
· Experience with toolset GIT, Maven, Jenkins and UNIX scripting
· Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, visual, & presentation
· Experience working with Product teams, including Product Managers, Engineers, Designers
· Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong bias towards action
· OS : UNIX/LINUX (MUST)
· UX/UI : REACT, Tableau
· DevOps : CI/CD, Maven, Bit bucket ( MUST)
· Cloud Tech : AWS ( MUST), Terraform ( Preferable)
· Database : Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, AWS RDS MySQL Aurora ( MUST)
· Big Data : Big Data Technologies stack ( Preferable)
· Exposure to any cloud platform like Azure or Google cloud.
· Expertise in Docker containers, Kubernetes platforms and Kafka or other messaging queueing technology is a plus
· Experience with cloud monitoring tools such as Cloudtrail, Datadog or similar
· Experience with data visualization and alerting tools such as Tableau, Grafana, etc.
· Experience with and/or genuine passion for artificial intelligence.