Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s security engineering team enables HPE customers and partners to build and run software more quickly and securely in the face of an increasingly sophisticated threat landscape. Our engineering team ensures we are focused on building best in class solutions through a deep understanding of customer needs and market demands.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
In a typical day as a Software Engineer, you would:
• Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end-users.
• Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies.
• Perform testing and debugging of applications.
• Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
• Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians, and external design partners.
• Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers, and program core teams.
• Lead a project requiring software applications development.
Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Typically 6-8 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Differential is having expertise with Security and Trusted Platform Modules.
Differential is having expertise with developing solutions related to systems security.
Experience in SELinux, Apparmor, Linux IMA, Linux LSM.
Experience in Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
Experience with Cloud Native architecture and Microservices.
Experience in languages like React JS and Rest API.
Experience in Golang, Rest API, and distributed programming with microservices.
Desirable experience with Virtual Machines (ESX, KVM).
Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language (Portuguese).
Expertise in designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
If you are…
• Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
• A professional with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!