ZigZag is looking for a Lead Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Quality Assurance Engineer to oversee our Quality Assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, authoring test documents, identifying defects and producing QA reports.
- Collaborate with developers, designers and point persons in Manila as well as counterparts in Australia in meeting business requirements.
- Participate in the development and review of User Stories, Business Rules and Software Requirements then identify test requirements.
- Identify QA tools needed such as bug and defect tracking system, test management and documentation tools.
- Design, develop and maintain an Agile test plan or test process.
- Create and maintain a detailed and comprehensive test suite, test scenarios/ test cases as well as test data.
- Develop, enhance and maintain manual and automated tests.
- Execute a variety of tests such as but not limited to API testing, feature testing, defect testing, regression testing, user-acceptance testing and report defects that are uncovered.
- Monitor and follow-up status of reported defects until its closure. Create root cause analysis documents for critical defects.
- Ensure that the software meets high quality standards and meets the Definition of Done before releasing to production.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- A critical thinker.
- Ability to manage QA projects.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience in collection of test requirements, creation of test systems, integration test cases, and documentation of test results.
- Experience in creating or following a proper QA process.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a QA engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course.
- Bonus: Experience in testing APIs using Postman or a similar tool.
- Bonus: Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Appium, if no experience, must be willing to learn developing automated tests using such tools.