Launched in 2013 and following 8 years of strong growth, French Home Improvement tech company ManoMano seems unstoppable!
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (300 million euros so far), we now have more than 650 Manas & Manos located across our 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona.
Our business platforms are represented in 6 countries: France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany. They carry over 7 million products and work with more than 3,600 sellers highly selected.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (Top 40 French startups), we have the objective to reinvent the Home Improvement experience by providing customers a one stop shop solution for easy access to online tips, products and innovative services.
More than anything, joining ManoMano presents a fantastic personal experience, where global projects and core values are underpinned by individual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowned for the optimal working conditions it provides.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering high quality products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionize their online DIY experience.
As an Apprentice Software Quality Engineer, you will be involved at first hand in improving the Developer Experience throughout our Tech organization.
The opportunity :
- Learn everything about the Quality Engineer job
- discover the very heart of a leading european e-commerce platform
- become familiar with the industrialization of software quality processes
- meet multiple engineering profiles: developers, SRE, architects, QA engineers, Data engineers...
- see Agile methodologies and Software Craftsmanship techniques applied to large-scale projects.
You will :
- Collaborate closely with Software Developers to define, plan and execute Developer Experience improvement initiatives
- experiment with new technical solutions (POC)
- share knowledge and experience with other Qraft team members
- industrialize quality processes
- come up with ideas to fight flakiness in test execution and stabilize test environments.
Our current tech stack :
- Cloud- Microservice architecture (AWS)
- test management & Issue tracking: Jira + Xray
- test Automation : CodeceptJS, Behat, Cucumber, Appium, Webdriver, Postman/Newman
- source control: Gitlab
- CI/CD: Gitlab CI, Bitrise
and much more... including a house-made defect management system!
Profile requirement :
- Studies in IT or Computer Sciences
- knowledge of general concepts (web, API, HTTP, shell, git, OOP) and algorithms
- you love technical challenges and problem-solving
- willing to learn, curious, open-minded, self-organized
- agile mindset: focus on business priorities and continually deliver value by small increments
- you are a good team player
- good level of English (written and spoken).
As a member of the Qraft team, you will report directly to the Head of Software Quality Assurance and will be mentored by a senior Software Quality Engineer.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »