GSE TexPrint Solutions GmbH is part of a global operating company network in the field of textile finishing. We have several decades of experience in the B2B sector and with this knowledge we were able to successfully build a B2C brand. HappyFabric combines our passion for textile printing and DIY.
We still have a lot of plans and are looking for a
Software Support Agent – 1st and 2nd Level (m/f/d) - Fulltime
for both the B2B and B2C business to support the Web Team.
Become part of an international network of companies, working from Berlin Grünau with colleagues around the globe. A small team with flat hierarchies is waiting for you.
- You will handle technical requests via phone, web, and email support channels.
- You will answer questions regarding product functionality and usage.
- You will effectively troubleshoot and properly document client’s support issues.
- You will provide clients with regular updates regarding their support tickets.
- You will conduct professional and empathetic conversations with clients to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their technical obstacles.
- You will submit software bug reports to 3rd party vendors for problems needing attention.
- You are eager to share knowledge with others to build a stronger team.
What we are looking for
- You have 1+ years of experience in Technical Support.
- You have excellent communication skills, both in German and English, including the ability to explain technical issues in user-friendly language to non-technical end users.
- You have prior experience with content management systems like Magento or Wordpress.
- You have the ability to handle and prioritize a portfolio of tickets at various stages of resolution.
- You have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently.
- You have experience with a ticketing system like Trello or JIRA.
What we offer
- Challenging tasks in an established yet fast growing company.
- A steep learning curve, fun in everyday work and the opportunity to take on responsibility.
- A quiet, modern and safe workplace with Mac computers, drinks and snacks.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary.
- If you drive by car, you will commute against rush hour traffic. Free parking is waiting for you.
If you like to shape the future of key brands in the textile finishing industry with us, send us your CV and references (if available). Your contact persons are Christian Packi and Markus Kurtz.
You can find more information at [...]