Governance offerings include objective governance research and recommendations, and end-to-end proxy voting and distribution solutions. Institutional clients have long turned to ISS to apply their corporate governance views, identify environmental, social and governance risk, and manage their complete proxy voting needs on a global basis. ISS covers approximately 44,000 meetings in 115 countries yearly, delivering proxy research and vote recommendations while working closely with clients to execute more than 10.2 million ballots representing 4.2 trillion shares.
To learn more, visit [...] are currently seeking Software Engineer in Test Associate to join our ISS QBIT (Quality Assurance Benchmarking and Independent Testing) Team
Quality assurance Benchmarking Independent Testing (QBIT) team, part of ISS Development/Technology group is seeking a Software Engineer in Test Associate. The candidate will be responsible for designing, planning, executing, and supporting the testing effort of various projects around ISS applications and services. The candidate is expected to be detail oriented, goal oriented, and capable to manage and perform multi-task assignments in a timely and independent manner.
• Reviewing requirements, creating, executing and documenting tests cases
• QA environment management and operation – deployments, monitoring, troubleshooting issues
• Design, modify and expand testing frameworks.
• Provide technical support to other team members on projects.
• Work with Product Management and Development teams to ensure products are being built based on the business specifications and requirements
• Assist Team members with solving technology related issues as needed
• Collaborate with technical teams in different time zones and located in different countries
• B.E./B.Tech. /MCA. MBA in Finance is a plus.
• Financial industry experience or education is required
• 4-6 years in a testing role or financial industry experience
• Experience in reviewing requirements, creating, executing and documenting test cases
• Experience in implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• QA/software testing or development experience including hands on scripting (automation) or coding experience in any programming language. Java or an OOPL preferred.
• Experience in using a Defect Tracking system. JIRA experience preferred.
• Good understanding and utilization of at least one web server. Knowledge in Apache Tomcat on Unix/Linux a plus.
•Good knowledge in interacting with RDBMS. Experience with SQL/SPs and advanced knowledge on MS SQL Server or/and Oracle database systems a plus.
• Experience with Linux OS including writing bash scripts preferred
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience in working as part of a global development organization is a plus.
ISS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Veteran and Disability Acts.