Welcome to Blackshark.ai. We believe in creating value by providing powerful insights.
Blackshark.ai is creating a digital twin of planet earth powered by satellite data & artificial intelligence.
We are a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers based in San Francisco, Seattle, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe's computer vision hub.
Our revolutionary platform is using Machine Learning to extract information from the surface of our planet by using satellite imagery and other relevant data. A patented reconstruction technology allows streaming and rendering of detected 3D features in unmatched visual quality containing material properties and other semantic features.
We have a culture being focused on individuals and their individual goals in order to create something bigger than ourselves.
Come and join Blackshark.ai and help us create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth.
We are searching for an engaged software tester to join our friendly and international team. In an agile environment, you will collaborate closely with Engineering, Data Science, Computer Vision, DevOps and Front End teams to ensure the highest quality for our platform. It’s an exciting opportunity in a fast growing company with groundbreaking technology, in a role where you are empowered to bring in your own ideas and contribute to our QA structure and processes.
In particular, you will:
- Assist in setting up the QA process, establish quality standards, and drive continuous improvement.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured end-to-end test plans and test cases.
- Execute acceptance tests against release candidate software, in accordance with the test plan.
- Work with the development engineers to identify and implement software and analytics algorithms to automate execution of the test plans.
- Periodically review specifications and test plans, identifying gaps in coverage and supplementing with new test cases.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Basic knowledge of 3d art
- Experience with C++, Cmake
- Experience with Unreal IDE
- Experience in regression testing
- Proactive person with excellent communication skills
Why join us?
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
- Cutting-edge projects with global Tier 1 reference customers in a wide range of industries.
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Friendly atmosphere, with amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, and agile work environment where your ideas and concepts are welcome.
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a team eager to drive innovation.
- A culture that values teamwork, expertise sharing and humility, and where all collaborate towards the same goal.
- Work-life balance and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- HQ situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem with an extraordinary high quality of life, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations.*
Apply for this position
Apply for this position