GAPP-Partners Global was formed to support a sustainable, cost-effective, efficient and ethical service delivery for both local and global markets. We currently working with a Telecoms Giant in Africa and currently have a role for a DevOps Solutions Architect
- Responsible for providing architecture leadership and strategy for the integration, middleware, monitoring, and application domains.
- Evaluate function, performance, and design compliance of every product against design standards and customer needs that need to be integrated to API services
- Analyze and design specifications used for enhancements and extensions in applications, interfaces, and mappings.
- Liaise with Operations team to coordinate production issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Operate under Agile and Scrum frameworks to complete releases and well-organized sprints.
- Support definition and enforcement of design principles. Working with API team to define and implement design principles. (API services)
- Provide architectures and standards to improve the overall quality and scalability of the API services under the API program to improve service reliability and uptime.
- Provide strategic manifesto document to the stakeholders to highlight key challenges observed on API DevOps and possible ways to overcome them.
- Provide strategic execution plans of approved items on the manifesto.
- Drive developer & ops participation of approved actions as highlighted in the manifesto.
- Promote a culture of research, development & innovation within the API developer community for APi program.
- Evaluate the implementation of the design principles, implements relevant measures, process, and instrumentation
- Monitor and control the continuous delivery process, define, and monitor KPIs for the DevOps process, identify possible improvements
- Define design principles to ensure the solution scalability, reliability, and maintainability
- Review and evaluate design document against the design principles
- Monitor and control implementation and effectiveness of the design principles, define and implement relevant KPIs, collect and report relevant measures.
- Enable continuous improvement for the DevOps delivery model, define and works with team to implement continuous improvement paradigm
Prerequisites & Desirables
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in Technology or Equivalent with Strong Technology and/or Business Analysis
- Industry certifications
- Minimum 5 years with integration, middleware, API services, DevOps, implementation continuous improvement, solutions architecture and development
Special Notes & Contact Details
HOURS 8AM-5PM, MON-FRI
ON-CALL REQUIREMENT YES, AS REQUIRED
EMPLOYEE CLASSIFICATION 12 CONTRACT (POSSIBLE RENEWAL)
NOTE: Should you have any comments with regards to this job spec, kindly send us feedback via our GAPP-Careers Website Page.
Thank you GAPP- Partners Recruiting.