Solution Architect (API Management and Microservices)
• Establish roadmap and strategies and driving the growth of the IT business in in API Management Solutions
• Establishing the roadmap, managing the design for API related capabilities.
• Implement API management solutions include API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
• Provide pre-sales support and work with the product vendor to facilitate the future growth and support the business needs
• Support Training & Development team on API Management capabilities training programs
• Keep abreast with the trend and development in the industry and optimize the API Management strategies and solutions
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
• A minimum of 8 year experience as a team lead and architecting an API management layer for large enterprise environment
• Knowledge of implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management), REST and Blockchain Technologies
• Experience with API management software, with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security
• Knowledge of SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
• Effective verbal and written communication in English
• Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
• Candidates with less experience will be considered as Solution Developers