Do you want to work on the most innovative digital transformation initiatives in the world? Are you ready to collaborate with teams in the United States and throughout Latin America? Can you help one of the fastest-growing Digital Transformation Consultancies in the Americas to create the digital future?
Lima Consulting Group is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated Customer Data Solutions Architect, who is eager to be part of a fast-growing international digital transformation consultancy.
You will be part of a team that is experiencing rapid growth and was ranked as one of Philadelphia’s 100 Fastest Growing Firms by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
You will work remotely from anywhere in Brazil with our Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo teams to serve our customers throughout the Americas.
At Lima Consulting Group we are looking for individuals who understand the connection between business problems and technology solutions and have the professional and personal skills to create the digital future with and for the world’s leading brands.
• Supervise technical engagement deliverables and lead the engineering team to proactively execute on-time and on-budget
• Provide technical mentorship, leadership, and know-how in the design, implementation and optimization of customer data platforms, Data Management Platforms, and data hubs from Oracle, Google, Salesforce and Adobe
• Architect, build and manage cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Facebook platform, and Adobe I/O, Salesforce (Force.com) and other cloud solutions in support of client objectives
• Experience with iPaaS (Platforms as a Service) solutions such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Vertify
• Participate as a technical subject-matter expert in the formulation of Digital Transformation strategies and road
• Architect, design, define and lead teams to implement backend software engineering to build scalable solutions and help automate data processing challenges
• Work directly with data modeling of big data, creating, training, testing, and tunning prediction data models
• Undertake detailed analysis of the customer requirements, their ecosystem of platforms and partners, and make recommendations to meet and exceed desired business outcomes
• Define, develop, and communicate data classification standards regarding customer data to promote consistent and optimal data management practices for our Clients in accordance with industry best-practices and LGPD requirements
• Develop and document business processes and data flows and maintain AS-IS and TO-BE data models using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN2.0) standards
• To keep abreast of emerging trends in data integration, customer data platforms, and customer data applications and technologies and integrate them into the client engagements when appropriate
• Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross-functional groups
• Earns the Adobe Analytics Developer and/or Adobe Analytics Architecture and Adobe Experience Platform Certificates within 6 months
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; researching trends, following market activities, M&A activity, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; monitoring competitors, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
• Contributes regularly (at least once a quarter) to the LCG Blog and Twitter feeds
• Staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors