Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a Solution Architect who will lead, coordinate and support technical topics, commercial commitments and solutions for a designated part of the rollout area.
The Solution Architect is encouraged to secure an efficient implementation of Site, Fiber Route etc. You are also expected to ensure work is executed within the project requirements.
Come and join us!
You will be responsible to
- Lead on the technical & commercial commitments for rollout area
- Supervise service and material requirements needed
- Prioritize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
- Create and ensure that the local material dimensioning is accordance to the contract
- Ensure that Ericsson site engineering process and methods are followed
- Adaptation of existing engineering templates and documentation
- Handling site engineering relevant special and/or local requirements from market and project
To be successful in this role you must have
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree holder of Engineering (IT or Telecommunication) major from reputable university, Master’s Degree holder will be advantage
- Proven track of 3-5 years’ experience in site material engineering
- Deep understanding in Engineering tool such CAD, MS office
- Manage a team under entrepreneurial approach supervising
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
- Experienced with Ericsson project is advantage
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || IT
Job details: Implementation Management Job Stage 05