As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Small, Medium & Corporate organization is an organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
The Cloud Solutions team consists of highly capable individuals that drive Microsoft wins on the latest cloud and modern development technologies. As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’s needs, and then prove and design customer business solutions that leverage the Microsoft Cloud for Business with a focus on Microsoft Azure. You will own technical and solution envisioning with customers via Skype engagements including demos, custom demos, solution designs, implementation plans and proof of concepts.
As a CSA, you will enjoy one of the most impactful positions within Digital Sales. In addition to senior level interaction with our customers, the CSA will be a sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for their technical leadership. CSAs will work with Microsoft counterparts to help educate them on our cloud offerings, positioning and joint selling strategies. You will also provide expertise on the business and technical value of Microsoft’s public cloud offerings versus the competition.
• Act as the key technical contact for our Inside Sales team with potential customers
• Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business.
• Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
• Scope the technical and security design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths for the customer, build consumption plans, as well as execute limited POCs, where necessary
• Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
• Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes
• Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
• Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
• Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
• Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
Benefits and Perks