Cisco's GSP organization brings together more than 90 of the top Wireline, Wireless, Cable and Web Providers. Solution Sales, Services Sales, Service Delivery and SP Engineering are all combined into a single organization, enabling greater cohesiveness and flexibility around Cisco offers. This is truly the next generation of Cisco's Service Provider business supporting customers with emerging technologies like SDN, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, IoT, and IoE
What You'll Do
Cisco seeks a Business Solution Architect to act as a trusted advisor in an account(s) and demonstrate the business value of Cisco solutions and architectures by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision.
- You will provide a consultative relationship with the customer and collaborates with Business Entities to develop customer focused architectures driving industry-wide innovation.
- You will explain features and benefits to customers, designing and configuring product solution offers to meet Reliance JIO specific needs
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of baseline area of specialization which may include Mobile Wireless, Cisco Mobility solution offerings, 4G/5G technologies, Cisco Optical Solution, Cisco Routing Switching Architecture, Design and emerging technologies
- You will work on underlaying platform consists of state of the art Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Rook, Cloud artifacts.
- Innate crisis management skills and the tenacity to handle critical customer issues
- You will manage the issues/customers by setting expectations and meeting/exceeding those expectations to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- You will transfer this skill in order to mentor colleagues and/or customers via presentations or documentation (technical tips, etc...)
- You are dedicated to resolving complex technical problems, multitasking, and being a customer advocate to achieve customer success
- You have experience interacting with customers in a client facing role with excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- You can resolve problems, determine root cause, and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction
- You will be identifying top opportunities and design top-down future state architectures and associated Cisco technical strategy.
- You will build creative architectural solutions to take on customer business problems.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Cisco Service Provider Team and will be the Business Solution Architect, working with customer and system engineers to develop Architectures and Cross domain Architecture (Optical/IP Transport/Cloud/Mobility/IOT).You will be the trusted advisor for key stakeholder in the customer organization and will work along with them to help architect their network needs.
Who You Are
- You've got at least 15 years of optical and IP telecommunications working with named accounts as a Systems Engineer or equivalent.
- You are a senior customer- / partner-focused technical and architectural sales professional with knowledge of customer- / partner-specific business initiators and networking environment, including adjacent technology and solution areas.
- You have deep understanding of the industry trends in the customer's vertical.
- You have a Bachelor's degree at a reputable university.
- You are capable of basic business English communication.
- Currently located in Mumbai
The key performance traits for this role include:
- Creating Business Relevance
- Solution and Architectural Selling
- Building Competitive Intelligence
- Optimizing Sales Performance
- Working Across Boundaries
- Driving the Cisco Vision
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!