With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of
AWS Solution Architect Data Engg
In this role, we are looking for a Hyperion Consultant who having skills to Identify, assess, describe and propose concrete solutions to sophisticated business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Having very good experience in generation of new applications, metadata management and loading, web forms and reports creation, workflow and task lists customization, business, security, rules and Essbase Calc scripts coding, and performance optimization.
- AWS certified data engineering professional
- Experience on AWS and its cloud service offering S3, Redshift, EC2, EMR, Lambda, CloudWatch, RDS, Step functions, Spark streaming etc.
- Good knowledge of Configuring and working on Multi node clusters and distributed data processing framework Spark.
- Hands on experience with EMR Apache Spark Hadoop technologies
- Experience with must have Linux/Unix
- Python and PySpark, Spark SQL.
- Experience in crafting scalable data pipelines, sophisticated event processing, analytics components using big data technology (Spark, Python, Scala, PySpark)
- Specialist in AWS RDS, Redshift, Dynamo DB database
- Experience in process orchestration tools Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi etc.
- Hands on knowledge of design, development and improvement of Data Lakes, constantly evolve with emerging tools and technologies
- Knowledge in ETL tools (SSIS, Talend etc)
- Good to have knowledge on Automation Runbooks
- Have in-depth ELT Processing
- Good expertise in Data warehousing/Dimensional Modelling
- Should have experience in Agile projects with knowledge in Jira
- Must have handled Data Ingestion projects in AWS environment
- Prefer someone has knowledge on GitHub Integration and DevOps
- Domain – Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Banking& Capital Markets, Healthcare
- Familiar with tools such as Jira, Visio, Jenkins etc
- Experience in No SQL and Document databases
- Knowledge of microservices and API development
- Ability to communicate efficient with customer’s key Business and IT folks to present/defend architecture/design
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit [...] Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.