In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The primary responsibility of the Senior Security Solutions Architect is to consult with the client and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for more complex solutions that address the clients’ needs.
Working at NTT
● Contribute to the development of complex solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
● Identify and evaluate alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
● Be accountable for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
● Monitor the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
● Create reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
● Design components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
● Create multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
● Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
● Make recommendations for the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
● Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
● Coach and mentor more junior Solution Architects.
● Train, coach and mentor the sales team, engineers, consultants and specialists.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
● 7-10 years of experience working in information security
● 2-3 years of experience in a pre-sales function
● Sound understanding of the security market
● Understanding of the changing risk due to the digital transformation
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in German and English
● Specialist knowledge in one or multiple security areas (Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Cyber Defense, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Data Loss Prevention, Managed Security Services)
● Ability to develop and leverage their specialist knowledge of reference architectures
● Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
● Qualification in Information Technology, Information Systems or Information Security
● Certification and working knowledge in Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CCSP, CEH)
● Technical certifications for vendors in the security market (e.g. Cisco, Fortinet, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, CrowdStrike, zScaler, Splunk)
● Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SABSA, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.