The Solutions Architect is responsible for bringing technical expertise of the Fenergo platform to clients across the areas of solution design, client integrations and overall implementation whilst adherence to the core product architecture.
The Solution Architect plays an authoritative role within the Software Development Lifecyle from design to delivery. This includes guiding delivery teams in accordance to the best practices defined within the organization. They must have a keen eye for detail, allowing them to steward a technical project along a successful path to delivery. The Solution Architect needs to demonstrate an effective communication technique and must be as comfortable working in a support capacity at a code creation level with developers as they are explaining complex implementations to senior non-technical project stakeholders.
This is a front-line role which requires the Solution Architect to draw upon direct experiences gained working within various functions across the Software Industry, ideally with a strong software development background and supported by a robust technical understanding of complex IT Infrastructure Landscapes such as those typically encountered within large scale commercial organisations.
- Design of client focused solutions for Fenergo’s enterprise applications.
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and company side to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- From Design to Delivery ensure project scope is aligned to maximise the reuse of existing components and aligns with the core architecture.
- Create, Communicate and Ensure the adherence to proven established design patterns and principals which protect data integrity and control the scope of projects
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals
- Creation of technical design specifications and solution documents
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management
- Embed best practices and new methodologies
- Technical point of contact for client architects
- Escalation point for technical questions
- Oversight of technical approach
- Responsibility for overall technical delivery on each project
- 3 years’ experience as a software/technical architect
- A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment Experience with .NET or Java (or other OOP), SQL or Oracle technologies required
- Excellent understanding of system integration, web services, etc.
- Experience with Oracle database and middleware
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation
- Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Microsoft Certification an advantageous
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies