As a Technical Solution Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for all technical aspects of pre-sale, solutioning and delivery of projects. You will be responsible to ensure that project goals are met and customer expectations are fulfilled. In this role you must have a strong technical background and have excellent problem solving skills. You must have a solid understanding of project management fundamentals and must be comfortable communicating with senior leadership verbally and in writing. We ask for a lot, but we also offer a lot!
Who we are
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation software stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow their business.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with renowned industry experts who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Solution Delivery Lead to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- Deeply understand LotusFlare’s Digital Enablement Platform, system architecture and integration components
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFI/RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of LotusFlare Digital Enablement Platform and the digital components within it.
- Work with LotusFlare’s engineering team and externally with customer technical teams to propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployment
- Drive project execution technical track; track delivery, take ownership of change management, proactively seek and resolve blockers.
- Manage UAT and production releases, and project handover to our support and operational teams.
- Act as a key interface between the customer and the LotusFlare organization including product, engineering, support and business.
- Support project management activities, ensuring issues are documented and addressed.
- Be a part of a Global Delivery Team, share experiences and develop the PM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Create documentation and develop best practices to help customers get the most out of using the system
- 5+ experience in Project Management, Technical Program Management, or similar technical leadership role
- 3-5 years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery as a software engineer or a solution architect
- 5+ years of experience working with the telecommunications industry
- You are a digital savvy individual that knows the latest digital technologies and trends; you enjoy experimenting and are open to integrating new digital technologies in everyday work.
- Proficient in API design, client server interaction design and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Telecommunication architecture experience; across IT Infra, OSS/BSS and digital user interface domains to manage and design solutions at scale
- Experience in delivering products against a plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, and often ambiguous environment
- Experience working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects
- Able to distill data and articulate the rationale for making difficult trade-offs
- A solid foundation in service-oriented and digital technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive technical solutions for multi-tiered systems
- Demonstrated understanding of systems within program space to include limitations, scaling, boundary conditions, and architectural decision-making process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of technical program management and engineering best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- Comfort and experience with cross-organizational communication; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch.
- Private healthcare.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Training and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.
More About Us
LotusFlare is a product company with offices in Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom operators to lift their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform helps telecom operators build digital capabilities to address the needs of consumers today. The vision of the company is to serve as a bridge between the world of Internet companies and telecom operators.
We are a product and platform focused organisation. Our approach is to start with the customer digital experience, and then work our way down the software stack. LotusFlare also provides a Growth platform to help our clients drive user acquisition, engagement, retention, virality and monetization on digital products.
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction. Our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to be industry experts.