VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure, and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
2500+ online stores of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 32 countries and global expansion, have at VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We believe with eyes closed and delegate responsibilities. To be trustworthy, you need honesty, transparency, and consistency in quality and performance. This is the great pillar of all relationships that involve VTEX within and outside the company. We’re trust-first.
BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It’s all about being ready to grow and reach new levels with others. Have a clear purpose, collective thinking, and a flexible essence, and you’re building for the community. We are global, but we’re audacious enough to aim for the stars.
BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission.
HOW WE WORK
For the VTEX Project Team, education is an accelerator for business transformations. This team partners with companies worldwide to ideate, plan and implement transformative digital projects with VTEX's solutions. Our goal is to unite education and business intelligence to architect the best solution and improve the learning curve of our clients, while at the same time giving feedback about our product to make it, even more, business savvy. VTEX project team has already implemented and assisted more than 300 projects in the past years involving different levels of complexity and challenges, for the major brands worldwide. As a junior architect, you will be in contact with all levels of the client, and in many situations required to present your proposals to C-level executives. For this challenge, we are looking for a Solution Architect Junior, who will be the VTEX specialist during the projects and will lead the team internally to help the clients to achieve their results. This Solution Architect plays a pivotal role in driving our client’s success and ultimately our brand’s continued growth. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for overseeing eCommerce projects from kickoff through launch, coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional commerce experiences, while managing timeline and expectations.
In this position, we are looking for a Solution Architect Junior, who will initially act as a PMO (Project Management Office). After the initial projects, the career of this role will continue on a path focused on being a Solution Architect, where you will learn more about software architecture.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
• Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation;
• Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation;
• To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments;
• Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements;
• Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes;
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF
Working with our product and learning about commerce sounds exciting;
• You have previous experience as Product Owner, Product Manager or Product Analyst building digital products;
• You are able to design simple solutions to complex problems;
• Working in a team that values initiative and ownership feels right to you;
• You are able to connect people and manage expectations between different stakeholders;
• You have holistic thinking;
• Has technical skills about the steps of product development to be able to determinate big impacts of decisions made by the team;
• You are able to identify what is the minimum viable product (MVP) and minimum tradable product (MMP);
Even though we have our own process development, we don’t require that you have any previous knowledge of it. We’ve found that people who have a solid knowledge about agile fundamentals combined with a growth mindset fit in well at VTEX – and all the people we’ve found with this profile are proficient in at least one agile software development methodology.
If you like how we think and want to see more about our challenges, let’s talk!
• Annual Profit-sharing
• Flexible work schedule
• Health insurance, OSDE 410
• Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses
• Discounts on samshop.com; OSTER and DIA
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We believe that inclusion inspires innovation and strong teams thrive inside diverse environments. We are committed to a hiring process that ensures equal opportunities for all, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
VTEX continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.