We are looking for AI specialized System/Solutions Architect for driving customer adoption of company’s AI solutions for 5G, Telecommunication, Networking, and Edge Computing use cases for top telco operators and OEMs.
– Work closely with customers to understand their system and software architecture.
– Research and recommend specific systems, applications, data, for complex cloud infrastructure solutions.
– Influence customers’ decision making on Adopting and Optimizing their solutions on company Platforms and Software building blocks.
– Develop strong relationship with customers, engineering & product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements.
– Drive in-depth technical promotions, discussions, and joint software evaluations.
– Participate in trials and live deployments of AI solutions in partnership with ecosystem players
– Be responsible for gathering and transforming field internal & external partner’s requirements for AI related architecture and design specifications.
– Benchmark and profile to identify the bottleneck in the systems / algorithms and platforms.
– Work across multiple business units to drive customer centric solutions.
– MS, Phd in CS or related fields with overall experience of 10+ years
– Expertise in frameworks such as OpenVINO, TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV
– Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing ML solutions in highly distributed global cloud-based systems
– Good understanding of best practices for ML model lifecycles (MLOPS)
– Expertise in Cloud native, Edge, and Networking technologies
– Strong knowledge in Virtualization technologies
– Knowledge on Cloud and Telco orchestration, management and control, like Openstack, K8S, with work experiences is a plus.
– Knowledge on 5G, Telco, or Enterprise Network system architecture, applications and protocols, like 5G RAN (Base Station), 5G UPF, vRouter, Firewall, OVS, Load Balancing, IDS/IPS, TCP/IP, Ethernet/WiFi, is a plus.
– Knowledge on Software frameworks for Media Processing and Media Analytics is a plus
– Excellent programming skills in C/C++/Python and parallel programming skills
– Strong communication skills and experience with working in a cross-geo setup
– Ability to deliver quick results and prototypes
– Prior experience in customer interaction and figuring out the right expectation
A 17 years old Bangalore based Recruitment & HR Services company specializing in providing support for recruitment of professionals across IT – Embedded systems; VLSI; Telecom & Networking; Data Analytics; IOT; Cloud; Hadoop; Bigdata; SAP & ERP; and web technologies like .Net & Java. Our client engagement span verticals and domains like - E-com; BFSI; Healthcare; Automotive; Retail; and Manufacturing.