At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make it easy for customers to do business with TE. Make every interaction memorable enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our small and medium customers while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, enhance and grow customer relationships through lead generation, building an opportunity pipeline, nurturing customers through their buying journey and driving customer loyalty.
- Identify and suggest actions after reviewing dashboards such as downward trends that could warrant strategy review
- Understand landscape of small and medium customers by actively probing for what customer is working on and seeking opportunity for new sales.
- Offer Solutions to customers that add value to them as they reach out for support throughout their journey – “Research to Cash”.
- Become an expert on the TE value proposition - Technical Expertise, Superior Service, and ability to influence buying decisions through our innovative product solutions.
- Manage and lead customer interaction via phone/email/live chat etc without benefit of face-to-face
- Respond to and follow up on customer requests like technical, commercial and order related inquiries
- Promote technologies and product capabilities with the customer
- Customer Effort Score (CES), First Contact Resolution (FCR), lead creation & revenue generation
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors technical or business degree required (e.g. Engineering/ Business/ Marketing/ Commerce etc)
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to share creative and new ideas
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Relevant product or industry experience desired
Competencies to be successful in the role:
- Relationship Building
- Consultative selling mindset
- Strong Verbal Communication (English)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.