Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Solution Developer-Marketing Platforms to be based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina office. The Solution Developer-Marketing Platforms will work directly with clients as well as other team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate would have a background in technical applications across multiple disciplines including digital technology, mobile, digital marketing, SaaS based solutions and databases. This experience should also ideally include cloud-based applications.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a daily basis with digital platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes.
- Be comfortable in working directly with clients to understand business needs and apply those to technology requirements.
- Be able to work well in group settings as well as individually depending on the client project.
- Train on new technologies and be eager to adapt their learnings to clients across all verticals and industries.
- Be detail-oriented and have a strong technical and working knowledge of digital technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
- Be an expert in identifying and developing data collection strategies to support standard and ad-hoc reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure online campaigns, website and conversion funnel performance.
- Provide technical implementation requirements to product managers and technical teams, ensuring best practices are followed. The communication produced will be digestible across teams of different technical capabilities.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging. Evangelizes quality to team, colleagues, clients, and community
- Optimistic and Flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
What you'll need:
- 1-5 years developing digital solutions or managing digital platforms
- Experience with tag management solutions a plus (Tealium, Adobe, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with digital analytics solutions a plus (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with personalization solutions a plus (Target, Monetate, Maximyzer, Evergage, etc.)
- Working knowledge of CDPs a big plus (Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce C360, Segment, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and report metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations for use across platforms
- BA/BS degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics or other quantitative discipline. Master’s degree a plus
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels: Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Instagram .
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information , please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and Instagram .
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.