What We Need:
Do you want to work on the most innovative digital transformation initiatives in the world? Are you ready to collaborate with teams in the United States and throughout Latin America? Can you help one of the fastest-growing Digital Transformation Consultancies in the Americas create the digital future?
Lima Consulting Group is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated Digital Analytics Solutions Engineer, who is eager to be part of a fast-growing international digital transformation consultancy. You will be part of a team that is experiencing rapid growth and was ranked as one of Philadelphia’s 100 Fastest Growing Firms by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
You will work remotely from anywhere in Brazil with our Porto Alegre and Sao Paulo teams to serve our customers throughout the Americas.
At Lima Consulting Group we are looking for individuals who understand the connection between business problems and technology solutions and have the professional and personal skills to create the digital future with and for the world’s leading brands.
• Design and implement digital analytics solutions using a variety tools and technologies consistently across our client’s digital
properties. (Adobe Analytics, Launch, Target, etc.).
• Install digital data governance infrastructure to protect and maintain the integrity of our clients’ digital data. This primarily
includes a global solution design reference, technical specifications, and architectural diagrams.
• Develop a data quality metrics framework which includes dashboard/scorecard, and monitoring (alerts/triggers).
• Publish data validation results and implementation updates on a regular basis in order to ensure that digital tag requests for both
internal and external clients are executed accurately and efficiently, maintaining data integrity.
• Validate the data across reporting and analyzing systems are accurate and align to how the business defines them.
• Execute quality assurance or user acceptance testing of analytics site tags.
• Configure web analytics systems, as needed, to ensure proper data capture and organization.
• Quickly respond to client requests while also driving the project to completion
• Earns the Adobe Analytics Developer and Adobe Experience Platform Certificates within 6 months
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; researching trends, following market activities, M&A activity, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; monitoring competitors, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
• Contributes regularly (at least once a quarter) to the LCG Blog and Twitter feeds
• Stays current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors