Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
We are seeking an experienced senior Unified Messaging and Collaboration Engineer to join our China Platforms Agile squad aimed at helping drive the transformative change required to support our business expansion plans. As a senior Unified Messaging and Collaboration Engineer you will provide the high-level of technical knowledge and experience required to successfully design and deploy a variety of foundational M365 solutions. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, a strategic mind-set, good communication skills and the ability to readily collaborate well with colleagues in order to:
- Engineer new M365 solutions inclusive of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and other foundational M365 workloads
- Ensure solutions address business expectations while aligning to security control objectives, supportability, and performance requirements
- Maintain Azure/M365 related platforms expertise in order to keep current with market trends and to inspire and inform colleagues, stakeholders and our strategic partners
- Provide M365 thought leadership when partnering with customers, stakeholders and Agile squads alike.
- 5+ years of enterprise-scale infrastructure architecture, design, and implementation experience aimed at delivering highly available solutions for complex, highly regulated industries such as Financial Services.
- 5+ years of M365 designing solutions that leverage foundational collaboration technologies including: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Teams. Experience with Skype for Business and Zoom a plus.
- 5+ years of real-world, hands-on enterprise level experience designing solutions that leverage Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Conditional Access. Experience with federated identity management enterprise solutions like Ping a plus.
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in PowerShell
- Familiarity with local cloud provider platforms such as AliCloud and TenCent a plus.
- Proficiency in core networking concepts including TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, authentication, access control, and network traffic analysis