Engineering Skill Set Required, Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· Microchip Technology Austria sucht MSc-Absolventen (Electronic, Mechatronic, etc.) als New Colleague Graduate (NCG) Embedded Solutions Engineer
Associate Embedded Solutions Engineer Austria, Wels
Are you a self-starter? Do you think different? At Microchip Technology, our values system empowers our employees to develop and thrive in a supportive, collaborative, professional, global, and rewarding working environment. We embrace change and continuous improvement, driving both to the mutual benefit of our clients and ourselves. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for electronics and success.
As an Associate Embedded Solutions Engineer (ESE/FAE), you will engage with clients to create technical solutions in a Team while identifying and building new business using your engineering expertise. You will be expected to reframe their thinking and build consensus for Microchip’s solutions, co-creating value by delivering the freedom to innovate.
· Provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions across all Microchip product lines.
· Advise on implementation of innovative ideas and solutions for clients.
· Utilize engineering design skills, techniques and knowledge to help the client decrease time to market, reduce overall system cost and improve end product performance.
· Use insight and influencing skills to offer clients unique perspectives on technology that links to Microchip solutions.
· Identify key client stakeholders and coach them to build consensus for Microchip solutions within their organization.
· Contribute and participate within a global team environment to successfully develop and implement strategies for assigned clients across all global locations.
· Communicate effectively with Microchip Business Units for technical assistance and provide quantifiable feedback to measure ROI (Return of Investment) in assigned client investments (solutions and products).
· Work in a Team and contribute with your expertise.
· Assist launches of new product introductions.
Engineering Skill Set Required
· Must have a natural Interest in solving technical challenges and learning.
· Experience with µController, embedded Linux, AI, ML, Power supply is helpful.
· Must have the ability to engage with the client deep enough to be able to construct a system level block diagram of the product being developed.
· Problem-solving and debugging skills, with ability to work in a matrixed team environment.
Qualifications and Experience
· 0-1 years of relevant industry
· Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes and signal analyzers.
· A Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· German and English language, spoken and in written format.
· Technical Skills (see Engineering Skill Set Required).
· Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges.
· Communication—Tailors communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to clients to drive conversations to elements of value for both parties.
· Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for success.
· Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed and takes initiative.
· Workflow/Project Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe.
· Adaptability – Ability to manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously, and work with client design teams across a variety of markets and applications. Identify and communicate Microchip product differentiators targeting specific customer products.
· Microchip’s non-commissioned total compensation and benefits package includes a competitive base salary, bonus aligned with company goals, employee stock purchase program, health insurance coverage, etc.
· Opportunity to manage technical projects at accounts on an entrepreneurial and collaborative basis