At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
On the Capricorn coast, an opportunity exists for a Sonographer to work in a mix of suburban and private hospital based clinics in Rockhampton and Yeppoon - - short-medium term appointments will be considered.
With an average of over 300 days of sunshine each year, Rockhampton is a city in Central Queensland that provides a relaxed and casual outdoor lifestyle with all the essential facilities within easy reach. Working
Working for I-MED offers you:
• Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
• Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
• The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
• Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
• Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
• Opportunity to supplement your income by participating in on-call rosters
• Relocation assistance
• Generous annual leave entitlements
• A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
• Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
• An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
• Consistently delivering high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services
• Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
• Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
Key selection criteria:
• Current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
• Previous experience practicing sonography in a busy clinic or hospital environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
• New graduates will be considered for this position
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.