At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you, because At I-MED Radiology we recognise that to be the leader in our industry, we must invest in our people, systems and technology and put the patient at the centre of everything we do.
Based in Sydney, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced sonographer to join our friendly and supportive team. The position will predominantly be based within Mater Hospital, Inner West Sydney,
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- An innovative, respectful and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Consistently delivering high quality and efficient ultrasound imaging services
- Working together with doctors, technicians and clinic staff to ensure smooth, seamless patient care
- Promoting and maintaining the highest quality and safety standards
Key selection criteria:
- Current registration with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a busy clinic or hospital environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of health professionals and corporate staff
- Experience using Philips equipment desirable
- New graduates will be considered for this position
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.